Tuesday, May 24, 2016

23 Mayo 2016

23 Mayo 2016
Well...that's it. I just got out of my last interview with the president and it was pretty nice. Didn't have anything to confess to him. Except I did forget to confess that Zulema hugged me...but oh well.


We told Zulema that I was leaving and she cried. And then she wanted to hug me and I thought "NO! I can't!" And then I realized that she's an old lady and they can't send me home anymore...my last disobedience. I'm gonna miss that old lady.


This last week went by really fast. Which was good.


President Rodriguez and I had a good interview. He asked me what I was planning on studying and I told him that I was going to study Psychology, Social Work and ASL and he said that he had the impression in that moment that that was EXACTLY what I should do with my life. He said that it seems to fit perfectly with my personality. I'm really excited.


He also told me to get married. But he DIDN'T say within a certain amount of time. He said that I should get married when I felt it was right.


I can't promise I'm going to bring many things back. We just weighed the bags and I was a little overweight. I'm going to leave quite a few more things, but as far as Mexican cookies, I can't promise anything.


Well....I'll see you all this week. I'll share a spiritual thought then. In sacrament meeting. And part will be in Spanish. Actually, I'm thinking it'll be really hard to speak in English, so I think I'll speak in Spanish. I would feel more a gusto.


Los quiero a todos!




Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment