Monday, April 29, 2013

Steven Spielberg's Next Movie

 After the screaming success of Lincoln, Steven Spielberg announced recently that his next big project is going to be a movie about one of the other big controversial, "anti-Constitutionalists" of our day: President Obama.

He hasn't indicated a release date yet, but I sure hope it comes soon. Before I go on my mission preferably. The movie will be entitled Obama.

I'm extremely excited about this as I'm sure much of the country will be. This movie will clear up many of the misconceptions surrounding the enigmatic leader and will likely lead to violent debate, just as both Lincoln and Lincoln did and as Obama is doing now.

For the midnight release--if I'm not gone by then--I know I'm definitely going to be dressing up in costume. Smart tie, smart suit and of course carrying a pocket Quran and some fake bombs with me, maybe some burning American flag underpants for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment